I'm ready to write my review. How much detail should I go to into?
As detailed as possible, and don't hold back.
Always write a detailed account of your experience. Try to share a review that says more than just “I love it!” or “This is great”—vague reviews are not helpful to other consumers wanting to learn about your experience. Ask yourself questions like these and you’ll never be stuck on what to say:
- What did you like and dislike?
- Which flavors/varieties/scents did you enjoy the most? And the least?
- What flavors/varieties/scents should be made next?
- What do others need to know before buying this product?
- What benefits, if any, has it brought to your life?