How do I participate in a Twitter party?
A Twitter party can be confusing for beginners. We're here to help! Let’s break it down step by step:
- Log on to Twitter on the day and time the party is occurring (remember, parties are nationwide so make sure you’re looking at the correct time zone!)
- Follow the party host and sponsors
- Introduce yourself and answer the questions tweeted by the host throughout the party hour
- Search for the party’s #Hashtag and see what others are tweeting. Respond to others tweets and start a conversation!
- Stay tuned to the host’s tweets for prize-winner announcements. Be gracious—congratulate the winners!
- Absolutely stuck? Send a tweet to any of the party moderators who are mentioned at the beginning of the party. They are there to help you!
The best way to learn? Just dive right in, ask for help if you need it, and you’ll learn fast.
For the most in-depth guide to Twitter parties you'll read anywhere, click here.